We connect individuals with in-home and community helpers in the West of Melbourne, Ballarat and surrounding areas
What is Naitingel?
Naitingel is a not-for-profit online platform that connects people who need assistance with helpers. Whether you are looking for help around the house or in the community, we have you covered.
We facilitate easy access to home and community help for people facing challenges managing daily living, either due to disability, acute illness and those that aren't getting any younger.
We aim to:
- match you with helpers to meet your cultural, gender, language, religious and health needs, and preferences
- facilitate easy access to flexible support in your preferred environment
- ensure you or your loved one receives transparent services
Depending on your support or care needs, our helpers include:
- Support workers and Care workers who will assist you to manage daily living activities
- Nurses and Allied health professionals (psychologist, exercise physiologist, physiotherapist, occupational therapists) who deliver therapeutic care as well as monitoring of your health and well being
- Care managers and Nurses who will assess your needs, draw up care/ support plans and assist with organising the supports you need
Helpers can reach out to you in various settings including your home, retirement village, on vacation, at local clubs and community centres. Helper visits can be as less or more often as you want, the choice is yours.
Our priority is to ensure you receive quality and transparent services in your most preferred environment and without compromise.
Naitingel platform will give you access to available and suitable helper profiles. Once you choose your helper, you can commence booking visits. Helper booking can be made via the website or via the app.